Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duality

Welcome members of Duality. Here we are to communicate, make plans and so on. -Shadow&EvictedAngel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvictedAngel
Admin
EvictedAngel

Welcome Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Thread.   Welcome Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Greetings one, and greetings all.

Welcome to this grotesque house of insanity that we call Duality. We(Myself and EvictedAngel) recognize that the individuals whom play BoS, and other such PBBGs, are from vastly varying walks of life. To cross the bridges of cultural and personal differences, we've developed(We slaved for years to create it ) this thread.
We ask each and every member that is granted membership to Duality to give an introduction of themselves, just to get the ball rolling in regards to communication with each other. Just post what you feel comfortable with sharing, we don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. But we do ask that everyone posts, we don't want to become silent houses of the dead like all those other crypts, now do we?

So, to get you all started, I'll introduce myself. EvictedAngel will no doubt introduce himself once he trots along at the end of this, our starting round(December 2010. Bare in mind we were created on the 12th of December, so the time was spent just setting everything up).

Name: Well, as far as I'm concerned, only EvictedAngel gets to know/use that . But you can all feel free to call me Shadow, or Sebastian if you prefer(wildlive ).

Occupation: At the time of typing, unemployed and failing writer, how cliche huh?

Training/Education: Trained and qualified in Security. But I'm mostly self taught in most things, despite having attended countless different schools. Some people I know refer to it as 'street smart'. *shrugs* Take from that what you will .

Relationship status: Well, for those of you unaware; it's complicated *Winks at EvictedAngel*.

Background: Hm, this is an interesting one. I could give you my life story, and I'm usually pretty happy to do so, but it would take up a large chunk of space. So instead, I'll just give you the 'low-lights' pretty much.
Shitty life from the word 'go', it's had its perks, and its luxuries, I won't deny that. But the essence of it, no matter how comfortable, has been pretty crap. Incident after troubling incident. Move after shitty move. Betrayal and back-stab, after betrayal and back-stab. That was at least until recently *winks dramatically at EvictedAngel*, when I took a step with someone significant. Things have been looking up since then. Work on the horizon, I'm writing again, and he couldn't make me happier(Even if I worry to death about him).

Gender: Just adding this to make sure everyone understands, and I can kick-in the heads of any bigots... *glares around the room* I'm Male.

Time in BoS: Over 5 years now. But I've spent a lot of time off and away .

Contact information: MSN - S.Maun-DarkReign.Shadow@hotmail.com. You can use this for your YIM too. I'm usually set to 'offline' these days, so PM me if you need anything anyway . I'm usually on Bos too, so if I'm logged in to BoS, I'm on MSN.

Okay people, that's the Welcome Thread up and the ball already rolling. Let's hear from some of the other crazies now; Who's next? *wicked grin*
-Shadow
Back to top Go down
https://duality-bos.board-directory.net
EvictedAngel
Admin
EvictedAngel

Welcome Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thread.   Welcome Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 am

Hello, I am EvictedAngel, or as some know, Remilious Mesver.

I work as a substitute mechanic. I live in Kansas City, Missouri In the USA. Some know I have albinism. Also suffering with ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)

I am getting custody of my brothers kid soon. Soon to be father. As you all Know I'm in a relationship. (You all know who with too.

Been playing BoS for about 2 years. Am a fully offensive player.

I pretty much don't get mad. I try to be friendly and funny most of the time What a Face
Might join before the round ends, but probably not. Hope to see you all January round.

contact info (remiliousmeaver@yahoo.com)

-EvictedAngel
Back to top Go down
InvitedDemon

InvitedDemon

Welcome Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thread.   Welcome Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 pm

I guess I don't have to add mine again huh? Razz
Back to top Go down
wildlive

Welcome Thread. Empty
PostSubject: I am and im me   Welcome Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 pm

The game name i have used for many years is of course wildlive
there is a story around it but im not getting into it here

im a 42 year old child and spend too much time on computers
when im not here ill be down the river mining using a suction dredge

i live in new zealand in the south islands inner west coast

i think everyone is fucked in the head [myself included] Wink

everyone has a story i dont need to know yours
Back to top Go down
InvitedDemon

InvitedDemon

Welcome Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thread.   Welcome Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Do you intend on gracing us with your greatness Mambo? lol.
Back to top Go down
EvictedAngel
Admin
EvictedAngel

Welcome Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thread.   Welcome Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 am

Eventually he will lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thread.   Welcome Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Thread.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duality :: Duality Crypt Forum: Bane of Sin. :: Your first forum-
Jump to: